What are Cookies?
We also use ‘strictly necessary’ cookies which are required to ensure that our site operates properly. These cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We identified the following strictly necessary cookies:
We may also use some non-essential cookies for performance, functionality, and targeting purposes, such as:
- Provide statistics on how visitors use our website
- Monitor the effectiveness of our adverts
- Identify errors with our website
- Test different website designs
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in
We identified the following non-essential cookies:
- tttcstng (1st Party - Chart Preferences)
- _ga (1st Party - Google Analytics; Usage Tracking)
- _gid (1st Party - Google Analytics; Session Tracking)
- _gat (1st Party - Google Analytics; Performance Tracking)
For information on how Google uses data from cookies it uses, click here.
You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by installing the browser add-on which is available here.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. However, remember that you may not be able to use some interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
If you have any specific questions or concerns about cookies, please contact us.
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. For more information on how we handle your data, please see our Privacy Notice.